With 3 Year GHD Warranty
$20 from each sale goes to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
ghd has collaborated with Chicago-based mastectomy tattoo artist, David Allen to help build up the self-esteem once again for those affected by breast cancer. The ghd platinum+ styler is adorned with David's abstract floral artwork, overlaying a dusted pink hue, evoking a sense of feminity and empowerment creating a powerful statement of self-love.
With breakthrough ultra-zone predictive technology, the ghd platinum+ styler recognises each section of hair and adapts the power to ensure hair is styled by the optimum temperature of 185ºC.
The styler features a unique wishbone hinge to ensure the precision-milled plates are perfectly aligned and a rounder barrel that allows you to create beautiful, bouncy curls as well as sleek and straight styles. For healthier styling in one stroke the platinum+ delivers 70% stronger hair*, 2 x more colour protection* and 20% more shine**.
Fighting for femininity and self-love, help to us mark our 15th anniversary of supporting global breast cancer charities by raising $1 million with the new ghd ink on pink collection.
*reduced breakage and 2 x less colour fade vs a styler working at 230° **vs naturally dried hair
- Ultra-zone with predictive technology: the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees consistent heat across the whole plate, allowing beautiful results in one stroke.
- Wishbone hinge for perfect plate alignment giving you more control to create any style
- Advanced, precision milled, floating plates with a high spec gloss finish, for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine
- Heat resistant protective plate guard so you can take your style and your styler wherever you want
- Universal voltage to deliver the same outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Automatic sleep mode to switch your styler off after 30 minutes of non-use, for peace of mind
- 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling
- 185ºC temperature for optimum styling
- 3 years manufacturer's guarantee